Docupile is looking for a Call Center Rep / Inbound / Outbound Appointment Setter in Katy, TX.
The primary responsibility of this position is to engage prospects to prospect for information collection, information verification, sales leads and set appointments in a two-tiered sales process for outside sales reps. This position will depend heavily upon a positive attitude, solid work ethic and the ability to build upon relationships over the phone. This role will overcome objectives in a professional, polite manner – never making the prospect feel uncomfortable at any time.
Candidate must exhibit exceptional time management skills, a proven record of getting prospects/client engaged over the phone, accept direction, be customer service oriented and skilled with technology. Excellent work environment provided with competitive pay and opportunities for professional and personal growth.
A summary of the tasks is below:
– Obtains client/prospect information by answering/making telephone calls; interviewing them; verifying the information.
– Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
– Calling and scheduling with prospects.
– Consistent follow-up with prospects
– Keep CRM updated with prospect/client interaction
– Work independently and proactively to meet personal business goals
– Assist team with administrative tasks, as needed
– Track weekly and monthly progress, including a number of calls made, appointments set and appointments kept with Chief Advisor
– Perform other duties and projects as assigned
An experience in B2B appointment setting is a plus.
Strong Customer Service phone skills
2+ years’ experience required.
Intermediate computer skills – Excel and Microsoft Word
Job Type: Full-time