Is Your Current Document Storage Process Causing You To Need One Of These?
- Are old car deal, ROs, and parts tickets taking up valuable space in your dealership?
- Does it take forever to search through paper files to find the right document you need?
- Are you spending money and man hours every month to keep your documents safe and secure, but are STILL having constant problems, keeping it organized?
- Are you worried about losing documents in a disaster like fire, theft, or hurricane?
- Are factory audits making your brain cells burst out of frustration because you cannot find the files on time?
- Does your head hurt from having to deal with paper files everywhere, lost paperwork, or spending time retrieving certain documents?
Are you sick and tired of missing documents, files taking up valuable space, or not having the data you need at your fingertips interrupting your day, frustrating you and your team?
Do you feel stuck with a paper storage system for car deals and ROs that has been used by dealers for the last 50+ years? Or are you using a scanning system that takes tons of man hours to save documents in the right place?
If so, I have the solution that will make document storage and paper filing issues one headache you NEVER have to deal with again.
My name is Himanshu Patel, owner and CEO of Docupile. We specialize in providing smart document scanning and storage solutions to dealerships like yours with our easy to use scanning and auto-indexing system that saves all your scanned files in the cloud, quickly and efficiently.
Chances are you’ve never heard of me or my company before, but when you finish reading this letter, you’ll be glad you finally have.
Why can I make such a bold statement?
Because almost every dealership owner I talk to will confess that their current process of storing and retrieving documents – whether it’s the physical copies stored in a shipping container, storage room, or if saved on an in-house server – is NOT completely delivering the level of security, efficiency, and sense of relief they want.
Therefore, they are forced to deal with ongoing issues like additional labor costs, wasted man-hours, pest control (if physical copies are stored), wasted space and worry that nothing happens to your documents or your server never crashes.
Also, you have to follow the OEM compliance and protect yourself from a range of data-erasing disasters. Clearly, this is unacceptable!