As a Regional Sales Executive for Docupile, you will be focused on promoting and selling document management software to automotive dealers. The Territory Sales Executive will be responsible for meeting sales goals by prospecting for new business as well as further developing relationships with established accounts.
The Regional Sales Executive will have several responsibilities including prospecting, developing, and growing new customer relationships within a defined geography. Regional Sales Executive will need effective account management skills in order to expand relationships and revenue generated by existing customers.
Success in this role will require proven experience in solution selling to small, medium and large auto dealers or dealership groups.
· 3-5 years of selling within a dedicated region with an emphasis on generating new business
· Ability to identify, qualify and influence decision-makers at all levels including dealership owners or other dealership executives.
· Outside Sales/Territory Management Experience in Auto industry
· Cold call on new accounts to grow your business base.
· Generate leads, compile market information, and develop customer relationships while increasing sales.
· increase the visibility and awareness of our company’s products and services to maximize sales growth
· Develop and execute a short-term and long-term plan for overall growth
· Properly document all activity in Salesforce.com
· Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
· Business to business sales experience is preferred in the Automotive industry.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills.
· Knowledge of how to prepare and present professional presentations and proposals.
· Excellent time management skills
· Should be results-driven, the ability to get up to speed quickly and work with Sales Leadership to understand customer needs, product value propositions and ability to close business.
· Self-starter, high motivated
· Proven measurable past success – e.g., a track record of increasing sales responsibilities, past award winner, etc.
· Great listener and storyteller; has the ability to solve problems
· Ability to lift demo products(scanner) up to 20lbs. on a daily basis.
· Ability to create urgency and overcome objections
· Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
· Strong references need to be provided.
· Travel 50% of the time
Competitive Base Salary with uncapped commission and Car Allowance
Job Type: Full-time